A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:26:13 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Computer Question: Where can I download the old version of MS solitaire?  (Read 1641 times)
TMS
Citizen

« on: January 17, 2010, 05:05:01 pm »

Actually it's for my mother, as the result of us "upgrading" her computer to Micro$oft 7. She got used to the older version of solitaire, but I can't find it anywhere I've looked. Does anyone know where I might be able to download the earlier version?

In fact, do you know of a good website that's related to computer questions? I used to be able to rely on a forum a long time ago; its name implied it was about hacking, but it really was just a good place to ask (and get answered) just about any technical question related to computers. (Ironically, the leaders of the forum banned any specific questions about serious hacking.)  But ever since the forum's demise some years ago, I just don't know where to go for computer-related questions now.

Well, thanks in advance!   

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 09:20:23 am »

you can get it off your old OS cd or just copy it over from another computer. "sol.exe" is the name of the program. On the cd it may be name "sol.ex_" which is compressed but easy to expand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org