A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 02:04:57 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must see TGOV?  (Read 2134 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: March 01, 2011, 08:09:25 am »

On today's 10am Tulsa City Council subcommittee meeting there is the following agenda item.

"Presentation and discussion regarding the Mayor’s actions over his past 14 months in office, including but not limited to the relationship between the Mayor and the City Council, and a proposed course of action to resolve the misconduct."

Interesting...

Power is nothing till you use it.
Gonesouth1234
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 08:49:16 am »

Very interesting.

Any follower of  history knows that in years past, even in our fair city, the issue would be resolved, like many early political meetings, with the phrase,

"... get a rope, boys."

Just saying. Grin
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 09:00:45 am »

I'll be watching it. 

This should be interesting, I hope it focuses on facts (which in the past, even when I don't agree with him Eagleton has had his statistics to back up his points) . . . I'm sorry, but I have seen pretty much nothing positive from Bartlett since he came along . . .

tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 09:16:16 am »

postponed until Thursday's meeting now

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org