A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 04:34:48 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia Invades Georgia, Levels Cities  (Read 11183 times)
iplaw
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 07:19:11 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by altruismsuffers

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

If you don't know the difference between Iraq and Georgia invasions there you are not worth talking to. If you still believe we have occupied Iraq to steal their resources or otherwise oppress their people you're a fool.

McCain says we went to war for oil:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU2OgcnorBs

Apart from posting a clip from bathtub boy, what actual proof do you have that we're stealing or misappropriating Iraqi oil?

Have you bothered to look into how much oil was pumped pre and post war?  Have you looked into how money pumped from Iraqi oil wells in appropriated? If we went in for oil why aren't we seeing any profits from it?  Seems fairly ignorant to go to war for oil and then forget to take it.

I'm guessing other than listening to bathtub boy you haven't done a bit of actual research, but that's par for the course for you...

waterboy
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 07:54:21 pm »

Bathtub Boy? Are you referring to me? Man, you have devolved.

Someone has to be the last believer that our motives in jumping into Iraq were something other than what insiders have reported. That must be you. Enjoy.
iplaw
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 08:06:03 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

Someone has to be the last believer that our motives in jumping into Iraq were something other than what insiders have reported. That must be you. Enjoy.

Where were you involved in that post anywhere?  I was referring to Olbergasm in the video.  Sorry for any confusion.  I though quoting altruismsniffer was enough to make it clear.

But since you responded to the post, what proof is there that we invaded Iraq for oil?  If we did, we forgot the oil.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 08:12:24 pm by iplaw » Logged
waterboy
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 08:26:27 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

quote:

Where were you involved in that post anywhere?  I was referring to Olbergasm in the video.  Sorry for any confusion.  I though quoting altruismsniffer was enough to make it clear.

But since you responded to the post, what proof is there that we invaded Iraq for oil?  If we did, we forgot the oil.

I didn't make the allegation that we invaded for oil. I imagine there was a multitude of reasons we did and the securing of future oil stream would certainly have been one of them. It took 30 years for the public to find out that oil companies had coveted the potential offshore drilling potential in the Tonkin Gulf area and may have expressed that interest to a certain Texan who was president at the time.

But the reasons that were used for invading Iraq are pretty much suspect now as insiders are beginning to leak their stories on radio, print and news interviews. Lots of lies exposed, lots of half truths and spin. They can't all be whiny liberals can they?  Anyway, why do you think anyone posting on this site would have proof that you would accept?
iplaw
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 08:30:12 pm »

My questions were easy to answer.  The facts on Iraqi oil production, sale and revenue distribution are available for anyone to review.

The Iraqi's control all of it, they retain all profits from the sale of their oil.

How stupid of us to invade for oil and then give it back to the Iraqis...
waterboy
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 08:48:47 pm »

quote:

My questions were easy to answer.  The facts on Iraqi oil production, sale and revenue distribution are available for anyone to review.

The Iraqi's control all of it, they retain all profits from the sale of their oil.

Yes it was. The best laid plans of mice and men...

I could throw the question back to you. Can you prove that American companies and American insiders are not profitting hugely from this war in many different profit centers including oil? Not surmisal, proof.
iplaw
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2008, 08:52:00 pm »

quote:

quote:

I could throw the question back to you. Can you prove that American companies and American insiders are not profitting hugely from this war in many different profit centers including oil? Not surmisal, proof.

The burden of proof is on the accuser my friend.  If you have proof of wrongdoing I will stand right along with you and condemn it.
waterboy
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2008, 09:01:46 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

The burden of proof is on the accuser my friend.  If you have proof of wrongdoing I will stand right along with you and condemn it.

I would say that the Justice Department and the Attorney General could handle that but as of lately I'm not so sure.
FOTD
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2008, 10:12:13 pm »

IPLAW! You show up angry, no doubt on your period, and deny the Busheviks had motive to hand back royalties to the O+G companies that got taken years ago by Hussein. The big red circles were drawn all over this region by the main players illustrating Iraq's vast resources. Tulsa's best geologists knew what a handsome potential Iraq had for future income in the 1940's.

The main reason was bravado and lack of good judgement. Just shortly after 9-11 the Bushevik's saw many opportunities, heroism, and the desire to make daddy Bushes shortcomings disappear from memory. Economically, our "leaders" wanted to pump money into the MIC and reinflate a stagnant situation worsening. A dry drunk revenging his father and playing army with advisors willing to lie just to get rid of Sadam? Not the motive. Mobsters kill the other mob bosses to get their business.....

And the other motivating factor in staying in the region continues to be Israels security. The neo-cons utilize this as a reason to be in the region despite Israel's ability to defend herself from Arab hostility.

The discussion going forward needs to be: "which Arabs want us around?" Not any of them. The best thing we can do to combat Bushes War On Terrorism is to come home and strengthen our country from within.
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2008, 08:08:33 pm »

quote:
Have you bothered to look into how much oil was pumped pre and post war?  Have you looked into how money pumped from Iraqi oil wells in appropriated? If we went in for oil why aren't we seeing any profits from it?  Seems fairly ignorant to go to war for oil and then forget to take it.

Ha ha silly IPLAW, still at it full time, good for you man... or woman.  "Why aren't WE seeing any profits from it"  Ha ha, IPLAW thinks he is part of the club.  Just like ENRON was doing great and Semgroup.  They can do whatever the hell they want with the books until things come crashing down.  
George Carlin-
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it"

And I didn't claim anything, I just posted a video of JOHN MCCAIN claiming we went to war for oil.  He said it, not me.

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
iplaw
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2008, 11:33:29 am »

quote:
Originally posted by altruismsuffers

quote:

Ha ha silly IPLAW, still at it full time, good for you man... or woman.  "Why aren't WE seeing any profits from it"  Ha ha, IPLAW thinks he is part of the club.  Just like ENRON was doing great and Semgroup.  They can do whatever the hell they want with the books until things come crashing down.  
George Carlin-
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it"

And I didn't claim anything, I just posted a video of JOHN MCCAIN claiming we went to war for oil.  He said it, not me.

Again sniffer, if you don't have any proof, which you NEVER do, keep your trap shut.

If you have any objective evidence of wrongdoing then post it.  If not, go find a 9/11 Troof blog.  You're much better at making stuff up with more gullible people like yourself.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:59:58 am by iplaw » Logged
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 09:37:43 pm »

ok ok wait, Russia seems to be on everyones lips these days including McCain, Obama and apparently Bill Moyers.  Everyone is acting like Russia is the aggressor when it seems to me that American backed Georgia started this whole craphole thing.  

quote:
2008 August - Tensions between Georgia and Russia escalate into a full-blown military conflict after Georgian troops mount an attack on separatist forces in South Ossetia.
-http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/country_profiles/1102575.stm

quote:
Q. What are Georgia and Russia fighting over?

A: Georgia launched a military strike on the province of South Ossetia,
-http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-08-08-question-answer_N.htm

quote:
The warfare began when Georgia launched a barrage targeting South Ossetia,
-http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,408528,00.html

I admit I have not been following this closely but the MSM is name dropping Russia as the aggressor and we all know they are the mouthpiece for the NWO.  There are more nefarious things in the works and the whole story is yet to reveal itself.  

[/quote]

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
FOTD
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2008, 08:58:00 pm »

Russia DID NOT attack first - why is this bad information still floating around? Georgia attacked first - lets get the bright light of truth on some of this propoganda!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/08/bush-cancels-russian-nucl_n_124845.html

Bush is an idiot an so is his underling, McShame.
FOTD
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2008, 07:28:37 am »

fyi...
http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSLD12378020080914

Saakashvili "planned S. Ossetia invasion": ex-minister
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org