A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 12:33:23 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Palin charges the state per diem while at home  (Read 8719 times)
iplaw
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 07:15:56 am »

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

Who's delusional? WSJ poll shows them within the margin of error (McCain +1). CNN poll shows dead even. Only the NBC, which you guys all tell us is biased and unreliable, has a poll showing McCain ahead.

So reality is that Americans are still split down the middle and deadlocked as usual. Few expected the race to be definitive at this point. The good news for Dems is that those votes translate to a lead in electoral college votes.

It's called polling averages.  Check with Realclearpolitics to see the most widely used polls.
iplaw
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 07:16:44 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Hoss

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

quote:
I am not pissing & moaning about her not being vetted. Not vetting her is like an early Christmas present for Democrats. Every day we have a new scandal turn up. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
And with every penny-ante issue your party brings up McCain widens his lead.  As I said before, keep up the good work!  Nothing better than a democrat showing us all how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...

Yeah, those polls really show that lead widening.

Talk about delusional...sheesh.

Do you even bother to look at the polls before you run your mouth?  McCain just jumped to a 20 point lead in NC last night and he's got his highest lead in Ohio.  He's increased his lead among independents, he's increased his lead among white women, and among hispanics.

It's called google.  It's a wonderful thing.

To top that all off, Obama is having trouble meeting fundraising goals.  So much for being for public financing before being against it.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 07:16:48 am »

quote:

Do you even bother to look at the polls before you run your mouth?  McCain just jumped to a 20 point lead in NC last night and he's got his highest lead in Ohio.  He's increased his lead among independents, he's increased his lead among white women, and among hispanics.

It's called google.  It's a wonderful thing.

To top that all off, Obama is having trouble meeting fundraising goals.  So much for being for public financing before being against it.

Spin, spin...that's a STATE poll.  How many electoral votes does NC have?  14?  He's gonna need more than that.

National polls show pretty much a dead heat.  Or are you ignoring those on purpose?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:17:16 am by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
iplaw
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:00 am »

quote:

Spin, spin...that's a STATE poll.  How many electoral votes does NC have?  14?  He's gonna need more than that.

Just when I think your posts can't get any more ignorant...you should follow the thread and read carefully.  I never said that NC was the loadstar of the election.

In fact, as I recall you were disputing the fact that McCain is gaining in the polls, which is clearly incorrect.

quote:

National polls show pretty much a dead heat.  Or are you ignoring those on purpose?

Some do, some don't.  Gallup has him up by 10 and 5 in two different polls. Are you ignoring those on purpose?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:54 am »

quote:

quote:

Just when I think your posts can't get any more ignorant...you should follow the thread and read carefully.  I never said that NC was the loadstar of the election.

In fact, as I recall you were disputing the fact that McCain is gaining in the polls, which is clearly incorrect.

quote:

Some do, some don't.  Gallup has him up by 10 and 5 in two different polls. Are you ignoring those on purpose?

Nope, but last I checked they're running for POTUSA.  Not President of North Carolina.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

iplaw
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:27 am »

Nice dodge.  You really are too easy.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 07:39:49 am »

quote:

Let's remember who brought up a state poll in a national race.  Who is dodging who?

[Cheesy]

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 07:43:21 am »

OK easy slimer...read this map of electoral college predictions.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Obama is ahead. If this map is true, Obama already has enough states to win the election.

McCain may or may not be ahead in the popular votes, but it is in states that are already red.

Sorry, Iplaw...try again.

Power is nothing till you use it.
iplaw
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 07:46:33 am »

quote:

quote:

Let's remember who brought up a state poll in a national race.  Who is dodging who?

[Cheesy]

I won't go back and rehash the reason I brought up the state poll, though if you re-read the thread it's perfectly clear. I fully justified my claims by providing both national, state and focus group polling.  You chose to focus on the state poll because gave you something to ***** about, ignoring everything else.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 07:52:24 am »

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Cheesy]

I won't go back and rehash the reason I brought up the state poll, though if you re-read the thread it's perfectly clear. I fully justified my claims by providing both national, state and focus group polling.  You chose to focus on the state poll because gave you something to ***** about, ignoring everything else.

Now who's too easy?

iplaw
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 07:59:17 am »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Cheesy]

Now who's too easy?

Your mom?  Go play in traffic if you have nothing substantive to add.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 08:29:38 am »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Cheesy]

Now who's too easy?

Your mom?  Go play in traffic if you have nothing substantive to add.

You must be brothers with the Bear...[}:)]

waterboy
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 09:12:50 am »

Hmmm. Have you ever seen them together in the same place?
pmcalk
City Mother
City Father

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 10:34:37 am »

quote:

quote:
I am not pissing & moaning about her not being vetted. Not vetting her is like an early Christmas present for Democrats. Every day we have a new scandal turn up. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
And with every penny-ante issue your party brings up McCain widens his lead.  As I said before, keep up the good work!  Nothing better than a democrat showing us all how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...

Little advice, IP--don't try to prove your points with daily polls.  Check realclearpolitics today--Obama's winning by one in two polls.  You think Palin might be dragging McCain down now?

And NC, different poll, same day, has McCain ahead by only 4%.

Either McCain is in a tailspin, losing 16% in less than 24 hours, or we can all agree that polls are not too reliable.

Crash Daily
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 12:06:53 pm »

What world are you Dims living in? This B*tch slap of B.O. and the Dim Party really sent you tweakers in to hyper retard mode. This has to be the most rose colored I've ever seen your glasses. That's saying a lot. You live in some delusional la, la land where the every day, LEGAL practices, someone's else's slip ups or misperceptions and every other smear your crazed and desperate ARMY of dirt diggers in Alaska can find is actually true and somehow a scandal.

Do you realize what you freaks look like right now? Oprah windbag won't even interview Sarah, your great leader Obama, calling her a pig in lipstick. I saw the piece. It was aimed at Sarah, with the nice fall back of saying it was aimed at McCain. Once again I see the foolish leftist arrogance coming out, thinking they can pull it off. What clowns. [Shocked)]

You are PUSHING the remaining fence setters right off the fence and squarely on to our side with your sheer, immature lunacy or shall I say FULL BLOWN LIBERALISM. Keep up the good work you looney lefties. Knowing John McCain, he can use all the help he can get.

You know, a lot of times, I will see posts that are set up in a similar fashion to this, saying how stupid the other side is and to keep it up. Usually, it's easy to see right thru them and know that they are just trying to make you look bad and hope they shame you in to shutting up, for fear that reality might get some traction. This ain't one of those. If I thought you pea brains might actual see the light, I wouldn't post this, for fear that you WOULD change your mentally retarded and OH SO SUCCESSFUL strategy. You go place those bets and please, keep up the good work. (Patronizing condescension intended) [}:)]

SARAH PALIN 2012!!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:10:56 pm by Crash Daily » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org