A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 04:29:00 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Libtard are you...  (Read 2369 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« on: September 10, 2008, 08:32:18 am »

I'm sure I spotted Fauxturd....The rest of you identify your-selves...

http://break.com/index/hippies-wail-for-dead-trees.html?matchid=?matchid=

waterboy
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 09:04:47 am »

Libtard? Hippies?

That was a funny vid but what makes you think they are liberals, retards or hippies. Maybe because they are different and easy to make fun of so they must believe in liberal politics. No evidence of any of that.

I know plenty of folks who are conservative but have extremist views on dogs, cats, trees, bugs etc. Financially they are invested in the very companies they hate. Its a big tent you know.

And hippies? Really? I know hippies Carbo man. It was my era. Those are no hippies. I'm not even sure it is a legitimate vid.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:08:22 am »

Wow!  Hope they don't see the wood pile I've got behind my house.  It's a mass grave.

The trees they weep for will probably provide shelter, tools, and furniture for others.  The products produced by these trees will probably contribute to society long after the trees are fell.

I wonder what these walking meat bags have contributed to society.  How many poor helpless cannabis sativa plants have succumb to the lungs of these wind-skulls?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:10:27 am »

That was a tree-mendous video. It was full of hilara-tree.

Thanks for the tree-via about hippies.

Power is nothing till you use it.
FOTD
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 09:29:55 am »

You peeps are too hard to handle.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHn6jCYsdo&feature=related

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 09:48:05 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Gaspar

Wow!  Hope they don't see the wood pile I've got behind my house.  It's a mass grave.

The trees they weep for will probably provide shelter, tools, and furniture for others.  The products produced by these trees will probably contribute to society long after the trees are fell.

I wonder what these walking meat bags have contributed to society.  How many poor helpless cannabis sativa plants have succumb to the lungs of these wind-skulls?

Pretty obvious they aren't into using some of the more popular tree by-products like notebook paper or books, otherwise they'd be working instead of mourning trees.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 10:05:03 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by Gaspar

Pretty obvious they aren't into using some of the more popular tree by-products like notebook paper or books, otherwise they'd be working instead of mourning trees.

You're right, and i notice that their leader is wearing a synthetic fleece jacket.  Recycled of course.  Polyethylene terephthalate recycles quite nicely.  Not as efficient as the natural recycling that takes place in the forrest, but nice none the less.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org