A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 02:30:43 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tasteless Biden quote of the day  (Read 2678 times)
iplaw
« on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:56 pm »

Here is the latest "foot in mouth" comment from the human gaffe machine:

I hear all this talk about how the Republicans are going to work in dealing with parents who have both the joy, because there's joy to it as well, the joy and the difficulty of raising a child who has a developmental disability, who were born with a birth defect. Well guess what folks? If you care about it, why don't you support stem cell research? -- Politico

Nice way to politicize the issue of kids with Down's.  

What a fool.

FOTD
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:58:46 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

I hear all this talk about how the Republicans are going to work in dealing with parents who have both the joy, because there's joy to it as well, the joy and the difficulty of raising a child who has a developmental disability, who were born with a birth defect. Well guess what folks? If you care about it, why don't you support stem cell research? -- Politico

What a fool.

Coming from a kid with developmental disability issues, that's actually a satirical post from IPLaw for a change. Nice thread initiation.....going nowhere.
iplaw
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:04:38 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

quote:

What a fool.

Coming from a kid with developmental disability issues, that's actually a satirical post from IPLaw for a change. Nice thread initiation.....going nowhere.

Congratulations.  You're just as tasteless as your candidate.  Time to clean up after the FauxTurd...

FOTD
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:05:32 pm »

Cute pic....where'd you steal it from?
Nik
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:19:19 pm »

quote:

What a fool.

Palin was pretty quick to politicize her child with Down's as well. And I don't see how Biden wanting to further research to help people with disabilities is bad.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:19:49 pm by Nik » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 02:28:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Nik

quote:

What a fool.

Palin was pretty quick to politicize her child with Down's as well. And I don't see how Biden wanting to further research to help people with disabilities is bad.

Huh?  How did Gov. Palin politicize her child?  Is releasing biographical information on a candidate automatically politicizing their life?

I must've missed something.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 02:33:42 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by Nik

quote:

What a fool.

Huh?  How did Gov. Palin politicize her child?  Is releasing biographical information on a candidate automatically politicizing their life?

I must've missed something.

Let me guess....you missed school?
iplaw
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 02:35:20 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

Let me guess....you missed school?

OMG! Uz bin PwNeD by da Turd!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org