A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 04:29:04 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And the hits just keep on coming...  (Read 2909 times)
iplaw
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:41:12 am »

Seriously.  Democrats. Are you purposefully trying to tank your candidate or are you guys just this clueless?

"but if you want change, you want the Democratic Party. Barack Obama was a community organizer like Jesus, who our minister prayed about; Pontius Pilate was a governor."

Democratic gaffe machine keeps on keepin on...

Who needs enemies when you've got friends like these?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:42:16 am by iplaw » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:55:57 am »

What's even more stupid is I think Cohen lifted that from a blog.  I swear someone quoted that on here last week from one of the libtard blogs.

Do these people ever have an original thought?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:56:39 am »

I know this is a day old, but "Stand up for Chuck!":

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=170853&comments=1

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 03:13:11 pm »

Here is the ever classy Randi Rhodes:

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2008/09/libtalker-sarah-palin-has-unhealthy.html

How does this "woman" still have a job?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 03:33:10 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

Here is the ever classy Randi Rhodes:

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2008/09/libtalker-sarah-palin-has-unhealthy.html

How does this "woman" still have a job?

I often wonder that of Rush Limbaugh.  [8D]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
FOTD
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 10:30:00 am »

A direct hit!!!!

Great Article. Finally someone who speaks my language!

John Ashton Touches The Third Rail:  Anyone Who Claims Palin Is Ready To Be President Is A F*ckin* Moron
[}:)]
http://www.moderateindependent.com/v6iAug292008ashtonpalin.htm
by

John S. Ashton

"Sarah Palin, nice tits, not even remotely ready for the White House."

"Nor can you say this other part:  John McCain, you have betrayed your country.  If you win, you have put our very existence at risk.  So, please, tell us, what did she really do for you during the one visit you spent with her?  It must have been pretty damned good - one visit, and you sacrifice the whole free world to get the chance to have her by your side."

Yep! A big ol' cup of "wake up, stupid" right there on that web page, sugar tits![:O] Stern hit! [Tongue]

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:31:16 am by FOTD » Logged
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 10:36:12 am »

Nice!  
FOTD are you helping or hurting your cause?

Perhaps someone on the left side of things could buy FOTD a leash, and someone on the right could buy Friendly Bear a leash, and we could just fight them on weekends?

Now that's entertainment!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
FOTD
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 10:39:06 am »

And the hits keep cuming!

New Evidence: Palin Had Direct Role In Charging Rape Victims For Exams
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jacob-alperinsheriff/sarah-palin-instituted-ra_b_125833.html

by Jacob Alperin-Sheriff

"Despite denials by the Palin campaign, new evidence proves that as mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, Sarah Palin had a direct hand in imposing fees to pay for post-sexual assault medical exams conducted by the city to gather evidence.

Palin's role is now confirmed by Wasilla City budget documents available online.

Under Sarah Palin's administration, Wasilla cut funds that had previously paid for the medical exams and began charging victims or their health insurers the $500 to $1200 fees. Although Palin spokeswoman Maria Comella wrote USA Today earlier this week that the GOP vice presidential nominee "does not believe, nor has she ever believed, that rape victims should have to pay for an evidence-gathering test...To suggest otherwise is a deliberate misrepresentation of her commitment to supporting victims and bringing violent criminals to justice," Palin, as mayor, fired police chief Irl Stambaugh and replaced him with Charlie Fannon, who with Palin's knowledge, slashed the budget for the exams and began charging the city's victims of sexual assault. The city budget documents demonstrate Palin read and signed off on the new budget. A year later, alarmed Alaska lawmakers passed legislation outlawing the practice. "

John McShameful for President if you are an anarchist and want complete chaos or if you a die hard repiglican just interested in direct hits on democrats.

Sarah Paydearly.....

“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-- Henry Louis Mencken

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:40:44 am by FOTD » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org