Cardboard recycling

(1/1)

Ibanez:
Is there anywhere in the metro area to drop off large amounts of cardboard for recycling? My parents just moved and must have 100 boxes. They were just going to cut them up and toss them in the trash, but if I can find a place to recycle them I will pick the boxes up and take them there

RecycleMichael:
We accept cardboard boxes at two area recycling centers, but none in Tulsa. The M.e.t. recycling drop offs in Broken Arrow (302 N. Elm or about 74th and 161 E. Ave.) or in Sand Springs (105 E. Morrow Rd.)

There are over 800 businesses in Tulsa who collect cardboard, including almost every grocery, furniture, convenience and fast food place. If you are a regular customer and your cardboard is flattened, you might ask to add yours to theirs.

southerngirl:
Recycle Michael - just to clarify, does the BA location accept both corrugated cardboard AND paperboard (ie, cereal boxes)?  A few months ago they told us they were no longer accepting it, but hoped to again soon.  We're not close to BA, but it's easier than going to Sand Springs.

Congratulations on your award!

RecycleMichael:
I am having baler problems and won't accept cereal box type cardboard until I get this second baler fixed.

Call my office before you take some to BA...584-0584

I am just storing my cereal boxes until then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index