A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 01:26:20 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KSBI  (Read 2184 times)
buck
« on: March 04, 2009, 10:34:42 pm »

I have DirecTV and recently KSBI-TV 52 out of Oklahoma City was added. Mostly paid programming on the weekends, and during the week some old shows like Happy Days and stuff like the Tyra Banks Show and Judge David Young. At night they show Matlock, Lost and the Heat of the Night. It also looked like they have a Thunder game coming up as well as some College Basketball. They also have a 5:30 newscast. I watched and the first thing I noticed is the news anchor is about 8 1/2 months pregnant, looks like she could go at any time. Very low budget and low tech, with the stories about stuff in OKC. It included the Westboro Baptist Church people protesting at Moore High School as well as OKC weather and sports, which was heavy on the Thunder. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this and why is it being brodcast in the Tulsa area?
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:20:10 pm »

Yep I noticed it too.
I was unaware it was out of OKC. My boss said that they have a low watt tower somewhere near Sapulpa.
I have never heard of them before but I welcome any channel add on that does not raise my bill.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 01:38:49 pm »

They have towers in Sapulpa and Sand Springs.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 01:49:33 pm »

That coverage remind's of the old PAX-TV back in the day.
Family programming with wide coverage.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org