A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 01:21:15 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Beryl Ford Collection  (Read 2023 times)
bugo
Civic Leader

« on: May 27, 2009, 08:59:48 am »

I couldn't find any copyright info on any of the sites.  I want to use a few pictures for a blog.  This would probably fall under "fair use" but I don't want to deal with any drama.  Does anyone have any idea what their policy is?  If I do use the pictures, they will get full credit along with a link.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:18:31 am »

I couldn't find any copyright info on any of the sites.  I want to use a few pictures for a blog.  This would probably fall under "fair use" but I don't want to deal with any drama.  Does anyone have any idea what their policy is?  If I do use the pictures, they will get full credit along with a link.

I've read what they require before I believe and what you propose to do should be enough (make sure you cite them as the owner of the picture).

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:52:11 am »

as per the tulsa city county library web page, on the info page for any of the Beryl Ford Collection:

You are free to distribute this photo provided the content is left unchanged. Photo credit should be given to the Beryl Ford Collection/Rotary Club of Tulsa, Tulsa City-County Library and Tulsa Historical Society.

The Collection Online
mobboss
Activist

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 02:57:32 pm »

i enjoy looking online at the collection, i sure wish it was a little more 'searchable' though...

bugo
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 11:07:00 pm »

Thanks for the info!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org