A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:14:36 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out In The Woods?  (Read 7558 times)
FOTD
« on: November 30, 2009, 10:33:56 pm »

Well?

* OutInTheWoods.jpg (34.45 KB - downloaded 415 times.)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 10:37:02 pm »

Nah
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 07:44:09 am »

Anyone catch the number on that club?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacks fan
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:47:59 am »

Anyone catch the number on that club?

I heard it was a 3 iron.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 10:44:52 am »

Crouching Tiger, hidden hydrant.

Power is nothing till you use it.
FOTD
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 01:42:08 pm »

Can you believe this is a bigger story than Huckabee freeing the insane to kill police?

He's over. (Willie Horton's ghost?)

Between Republican governors granting clemency, not denouncing violent rhetoric, and their sticking up for easy access to weapons, is it no wonder there's so much domestic terrorism going on?

Back on topic, it was a nine iron....
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 02:19:58 pm »

Can you believe this is a bigger story than Huckabee freeing the insane to kill police?

He's over. (Willie Horton's ghost?)

Between Republican governors granting clemency, not denouncing violent rhetoric, and their sticking up for easy access to weapons, is it no wonder there's so much domestic terrorism going on?

Back on topic, it was a nine iron....

I'll agree, I think this will hurt Huckabee's chances for POTUS almost as much as being a fundamentalist.

But, along the lines of your blanket statement about R governors:  a governor can only act on the recommendations of the parole board and doesn't have a crystal ball to see into a criminal's future.  Commutations and pardons have wound up in subsequent homicides by countless R and D governors all over the country.  This happens to be somewhat more visible due to four cops being murdered and due to the political aspirations of this particular former governor.  You cannot continue to incarcerate someone for anticipating criminal acts if they have served their time or their is justification to modify their sentence.  All I know at this point of this case is the filtered thumbnail sketch that's on CNN, MSNBC, Faux, etc.  Apparently Huck is saying the prosecutor did not file paperwork in a timely manner on this if he opposed the commutation.  I suppose there's plenty of blame to go around if we want to believe we could have anticipated this.

Typically, isn't mercy for the criminally insane the providence of liberals?  Why don't you check the voter registration records of the peeps sitting on the pardon and parole board in Arkansas before you spout off about this being about Huckabee's politics.  After all, he did serve after Clinton and Tucker who may have had a significant hand in nominating the people on the P & P board.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 02:55:39 pm »

I'll agree, I think this will hurt Huckabee's chances for POTUS almost as much as being a fundamentalist.

Typically, isn't mercy for the criminally insane the providence of liberals?  Why don't you check the voter registration records of the peeps sitting on the pardon and parole board in Arkansas before you spout off about this being about Huckabee's politics.  After all, he did serve after Clinton and Tucker who may have had a significant hand in nominating the people on the P & P board.

Don't know bout them libs but us progressives think Huck needs to "man up and own what he did."

Tiger too....
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 03:19:44 pm »

Sand wedge would have had a slightly heavier head I think.  There should be some great jokes to come out of this one...

FOTD
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 12:30:20 pm »

Tiger man's up to indiscretion....

But Huckster still in hiding.....

Stewie strikes again!
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-december-1-2009/tiger-woods-newzak
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 12:34:12 pm by FOTD » Logged
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 08:17:19 am »

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 06:01:24 pm »

FOTD
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 07:40:46 pm »

They're reporting Tiger's lawyers are getting a stoppage to print nude photos of Tiger in a rag in England.

Sheeesh, this keeps getting worse and worse. Not only did a lot a women fall out  of that Tree Tiger hit, but some nasty sex vids as well?

"Feeling good, feeling good...all the money in the world spent on feeling good...." Cooder

FOTD
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 02:35:06 pm »

Tiger, we hardly new ya....

* Tiger-Woods-Stays-Focused.jpg (60.4 KB - downloaded 216 times.)
FOTD
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 04:14:35 pm »

Early Dismissal...............................

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal. 

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first. 

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before. 

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions. 

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these b it ches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS, CAN I GO NOW?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org