A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:28:17 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad sight on Brookside – Bruton Tire Closed  (Read 8183 times)
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 11:50:43 am »

Also, regarding QT.  There's a reason their air compressors are no-charge.  It's because almost every one of them suck.  The only good one I've found is the one at Pine & Mingo.  Pretty much the only complaint I have about QT, and it regards a freebie.  LOL.

Well that's the problem right there. They're supposed to blow not suck.  Grin
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 12:03:49 pm »

Well that's the problem right there. They're supposed to blow not suck.  Grin

The ones that suck the air out of your tires send that air to the few that can be used to inflate tires.  No compressor involved that way.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 12:33:00 pm »

IIRC, the door post sticker and pressure stamp on the tire casing became the point of contention between Ford & the tire manufacturer when all the lawsuits started over blow out roll overs about 12 or so years back. I wound up with a free set of new tires over that deal and I think they put new inflation stickers I. The door jamb as well

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
allspunout
Citizen

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 12:22:50 pm »

this thread's about trent y'all.....   Undecided

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2010, 02:01:12 pm »

Typical TNF thread-drift.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2010, 02:02:20 pm »

I don't even try to fight it anymore.  Roll Eyes
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2010, 02:27:27 pm »

Typical TNF thread-drift.

It was still semi-on-topic.

At least it only devolved into a discussion about tires..

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2010, 02:30:06 pm »

It was still semi-on-topic.

At least it only devolved into a discussion about tires..

That's closer than most of them do.  At least it didn't devolve into a Palin/Obama, Marshall's Beer, or hockey thread.  Sheesh people should feel more grateful.  Wink

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2010, 06:10:42 pm »

That's closer than most of them do.  At least it didn't devolve into a Palin/Obama, Marshall's Beer, or hockey thread.  Sheesh people should feel more grateful.  Wink

Ding!  Marshall's beer.  Now this thread is official.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

rwarn17588
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2010, 06:14:00 pm »

At least Bruton Tire lasted longer than Palin's tenure as governor. Ding ding.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org