A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:33:21 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NBC Cafeteria Celebrates Black History Month  (Read 4288 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: February 04, 2010, 03:25:57 pm »

Here's the menu!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/nbc-cafeteria-celebrates-black-history-month-with-fried-chicken-special/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 04:35:33 pm »

FAIL!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
joiei
City Father

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 04:42:58 pm »

yeah, so.  There is nothing wrong with that menu.   Guido is trying to create trouble where there is none.   Hey G,  have you ever been to Kinfolks on N Cincinnatti,  the food is pretty darn tasty.   I like the fried pork chops myself.   

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
FOTD
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 04:46:23 pm »

Exactly!^^
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 05:43:53 pm »

Do humor much?  Guido wasn't stirring the bucket, it's something called humor, guys.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 05:47:12 pm »

yeah, so.  There is nothing wrong with that menu.   Guido is trying to create trouble where there is none.   Hey G,  have you ever been to Kinfolks on N Cincinnatti,  the food is pretty darn tasty.   I like the fried pork chops myself.   

Jeez can't you ever freakin laugh. I was not trying to create trouble, because if I was, I would have pointed out that had Fox News did this we would see Jesse Jagoff and Al Sharpton demanding answers. As for those restaurants, I live out by Spiritbank arena. North Tulsa to me is anything north of 71st.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 05:48:32 pm »

Jeez can't you ever freakin laugh. I was not trying to create trouble, because if I was, I would have pointed out that had Fox News did this we would see Je$$e Jagoff and Al $harpton demanding an$wer$. As for those restaurants, I live out by Spiritbank arena. North Tulsa to me is anything north of 71st.

FIFY

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 07:30:07 pm »

FIFY

Thanks for straightening me out.

FOTD
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 08:33:45 pm »

Do humor much?  Guido wasn't stirring the bucket, it's something called humor, guys.

Spirited agitation. It afflicts me and you too.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 09:27:01 pm »

I like smoked turkey, black eye peas, and jalapeno cornbread.  Fried food (grease) gives me reflux problems, even some corn chips.  I don't know why hot peppers don't bother me but they don't.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 10:37:45 pm »

I like smoked turkey, black eye peas, and jalapeno cornbread.  Fried food (grease) gives me reflux problems, even some corn chips.  I don't know why hot peppers don't bother me but they don't.

Staple meal of Klansmen. I'd long suspected that.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 12:27:46 am »

Staple meal of Klansmen. I'd long suspected that.

Where did that come from?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 08:48:34 am »

Where did that come from?

Third Marshall's or pure snark, just pulling your leg  Wink

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 08:57:16 am »

Since this is about NBC and Black History Month, here is one of my favorite intersections of those two:

Nat X: (Chris Rock)
I just want to say that February is Black History Month. Isn't that nice? The Man gives us February because it's the shortest month of the year! Now, I'm not complaining, but I think we deserve at least a thirty-day month. It's also the coldest month of the year, just in case we wanted to have a parade.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/90lnatx.phtml
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 01:21:48 pm »

Rush weighs in:

http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2010/02/lol-rush-limbaugh-will-have-chicken.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org