A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 03:30:49 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary Fallin will protect us from Sharia Law!  (Read 6120 times)
Markk
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 08:53:09 pm »

Yeah, Sharia law is taking over. A few courts have had to render decisions on contracts written in other countries with reference to Sharia. Taking over, I tell you!  Angry

There's no reason whatsoever that a prenup written in Syria should have any effect here in this country if the two parties later divorce here.
[/quote

That state question reminds me of the commercial parody Sam Waterston did on SNL years ago when he was hawking insurance against attacks by hostile robots.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 09:30:59 pm »

We just like to clutter up our state constitution with great, great, gobs of greasy, grimey gopher guts.
And me without a spoon or a straw!

With or without Trans-fats?

Quinton
Activist

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 03:21:28 pm »

I hope somebody does.

Liberalism is a mental disorder
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 03:49:37 pm »

I hope somebody does.

What an astute and well-thought-out response.

Polly?  Polly?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 01:05:34 pm »

Without of course.

Pork fat rules!!!

Ain't nuttin' better than ANYTHING fried in lard!!!!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org