A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:27:54 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Psychosis  (Read 95345 times)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011, 05:21:23 pm »

But it likely makes Donald 'The Toop' Trump irrelevant now.
It is pretty funny watching the birthers continue to spew BS, even after all of CNN's digging. If you look closely enough, you can see the spittle flying from their mouth as they flame out in a rage worthy of one of Guido's idiotic Youtube videos.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
dbacks fan
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2011, 05:21:54 pm »

But it likely makes Donald 'The Toop' Trump irrelevant now.

I heard that he suffered a severe shoulder strain from patting himself on the back.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2011, 05:49:57 pm »

I heard that he suffered a severe shoulder strain from patting himself on the back.
It just came to my attention that in parts of the UK, 'trump' is a euphemism for 'flatulate'.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2011, 06:47:37 pm »

Gaspar is apparently an idiot..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2011, 06:58:43 pm »

http://themoderatevoice.com/107889/birtherism-racism/

This won't appease the Teabagger morons Next, they'll say Obama is from another planet, the love child of an unholy union between his mother and an alien father. And the son is working to turn over the reins of power to an alien race that will suck the life out of the US and the planet.

POTUS OBAMA  should have made a deal with Trump: You show us your hairline and I'll show you my long form. Sad
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2011, 07:06:18 pm »

http://themoderatevoice.com/107889/birtherism-racism/

This won't appease the Teabagger morons Next, they'll say Obama is from another planet, the love child of an unholy union between his mother and an alien father.

His mom is/was still a citizen of the US and that makes Obama a US citizen. 

And the son is working to turn over the reins of power to an alien race that will suck the life out of the US and the planet.

This could still be true regardless of his citizenship.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2011, 07:18:52 pm »

Gaspar is apparently an idiot..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

When you run optimize on a flat version of the president's birth certificate you get layers based on color too.  You get about 60 of them.  This document consists of only 7. 6 monochrome and one RGB. Wink

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2011, 07:24:09 pm »

When you run optimize on a flat version of the president's birth certificate you get layers based on color too.  You get about 60 of them.  This document consists of only 7. 6 monochrome and one RGB. Wink

I think you need to gain a better understanding about how Acrobat functions before you continue to toss about accusations based on your understanding of Acrobat. I probably shouldn't assume that Acrobat was even used to generate the PDF, either, for that matter. I haven't checked.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2011, 07:57:53 pm »

Interesting take...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/birth-certificate-wont-end-race-related-attacks-on-the-president

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2011, 08:13:14 pm »

Oh, Hoss...what are we gonna do with you??  Trump was irrelevant WAY before this....  (LOL)  His whole game is to plug his show.  This has been the cheapest advertising he could ever have gotten, and notice how every time he says anything, he mentions Celebrity Apprentice.  (Which IS a pretty ignorant show to begin with.)

Clown,
That's what my post earlier was saying - Harvard Law Review did a parody a year ago or so that in part stated that Obama couldn't be a citizen because he was born in Hawaii.  And is more likely the King of Hawaii.

Wait a minute....that's a law school!!  Geez, how could I have not seen it!  That's no parody!!  That's LAWYERS doing what they do best -- NOT contributing to society in any meaningful way!!  And being uneducated enough to believe that Obama can't be President, cause he's a king of a different country!  Hawaii!!

Oh, no,...my comments yesterday are coming back to bite me in the butt!!  I only made mention that maybe I should think about going to TU law school, and see what happens!!??  I almost get sucked into that vortex of inanity!!!  Oh, no....HELP!!  Save me from the dark side!!!??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2011, 08:21:45 pm »

RM,
No S***, Shylock??  (No aspersion intended - Shylock just kind of fits the sentence...)  I have a couple of acquaintances in Texass who have been slinging around "N" type terms for over a year about this!  What a bunch of dipsticks!  Oh, wait,...at least a dipstick has some value and makes a small but useful contribution to society.  I guess I shouldn't be maligning the lowly dipstick so much.

Sadly, there is more than enough reason to be adverse to an Obama Presidency without the blatant ignorance of the mentally deficient of the extremists.

Gaspar,
Are you talking the band or the rocket jockeys?  (They didn't have much technology during the rocket jockey era, so am guessing the band!)  And you are too old for that Euro-techno-trash stuff!  You should be thinking of Rolling Stones, Bob Seger, and Jethro Tull.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:26:44 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2011, 08:45:42 pm »

No S***, Shylock??  (No aspersion intended - Shylock just kind of fits the sentence...)

You getting oldtimers?  Try Sherlock. It fits and sarcastically ties something obvious to the famous (fictional) detective.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2011, 08:54:20 pm »

I guess I was just thinking along "pound of flesh" lines tonight.

As in what the RWRE is trying to get out of Obama.  And he never even defaulted OR spat!

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 09:00:28 pm »

I guess I was just thinking along "pound of flesh" lines tonight.
As in what the RWRE is trying to get out of Obama.  And he never even defaulted OR spat!

Like him or not, Obama is not stupid.  He should be able to pull off the Merchant of Venice trick.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 09:06:44 pm »

Oh, no,...my comments yesterday are coming back to bite me in the butt!!  I only made mention that maybe I should think about going to TU law school, and see what happens!!??  I almost get sucked into that vortex of inanity!!!  Oh, no....HELP!!  Save me from the dark side!!!??

Why?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org