A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 07:22:17 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Tulsa developments  (Read 13765 times)
rdj
City Father

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 02:38:33 pm »

I would not believe very much on this forum....there will be a space next door left unleased for a WF lick her expansion should our state government ever come around to the 21st century. Meanwhile, do not expect a liquor store in this development. Primo will do...for now.

Huh, I was told the liquor store would be adjacent to WF and the lease provisions would state the lease could be bought out if & when Oklahoma state liquor law changes.  Guess I can't be believed!

Either way, Primo is an expensive choice when looking for a package store to purchase your wine, strong beer and liquor.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 04:08:45 pm »

Yes they do.  Also seems the most convenient storage place for these behemoths seems to be in front of people's garage doors.  Looks like shite.

This comment pleases me. Grin Smiley
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:39 pm »

Huh, I was told the liquor store would be adjacent to WF and the lease provisions would state the lease could be bought out if & when Oklahoma state liquor law changes.  Guess I can't be believed!

Either way, Primo is an expensive choice when looking for a package store to purchase your wine, strong beer and liquor.

Those terms seem logical.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2012, 06:58:36 pm »

Possibly most overpriced store in Tulsa.  Parkhill's South close behind IMO.

Probably depends on what you are buying. I was in there and Old Vintage on 41st & Peoria last week. For the bottle of bourbon I was looking for Parkhill's South was $2 cheaper. The rum I buy is normally $1 cheaper there as well.
SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 09:07:18 pm »

There's a major player coming into the area adjacent to Lifetime Fitness....

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Tongue Tongue Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Please elaborate.   Smiley
davideinstein
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 01:53:46 am »

Peds ER? It's a level one trauma center with two helipads

Also, dirtwork has started on the SW corner of 91st and yale, and they have a lot of drainage work and a retaining wall to put in before anything else can start. This will be Whole Foods, etc. Drawing I saw looked like 5 decent-sized tenants. One on the corner and 4 in a strip center.

Jimmy John's is one of the tenants. We've had a lease signed for a while. Construction won't be done until at least next summer though.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 08:05:38 am »

Jimmy John's is one of the tenants. We've had a lease signed for a while. Construction won't be done until at least next summer though.

That's a good sandwich!  Can't wait.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 10:18:47 am »

That's a good sandwich!  Can't wait.

I am certain you know that no republican has ever won the Presidency without winning Ohio.

Landsliders united!

Eat me....lol
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 01:23:55 pm »

I am certain you know that no republican has ever won the Presidency without winning Ohio.

Landsliders united!

Eat me....lol

That has little affect on a good sandwich, unless Obama chooses to regulate Mayonnaise.

P.S. Can't eat you.  I'm not big on vegetables.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 01:53:07 pm »

Saw the signs for a Sam & Ellas at 91st & Yale, SE corner, where the Papa John's was.  Never eaten at the one in Tahlequah.

Stone
Activist

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 03:33:18 pm »

Saw the signs for a Sam & Ellas at 91st & Yale, SE corner, where the Papa John's was.  Never eaten at the one in Tahlequah.

Wow, that's pleasantly unexpected. We eat at the one in Tahlequah every time we do a float trip. Good food and atmosphere.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org