A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 08:26:29 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Despise Tag Agencies  (Read 9911 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2013, 06:09:10 am »

Driving in from Norman tonight and exiting at Yale, I see Suck Burger has a spot on the SW corner- I still don't see the draw.  Keo was packed tonight and apparently is doing very well on the NE corner.

We call them SaltBurger because I have never had a slab of ground mystery meat with so much salt in it before!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013, 06:49:41 am »

We call them SaltBurger because I have never had a slab of ground mystery meat with so much salt in it before!

I don't know where they are getting the salt from.  I ingested all the salt in the world at a McDonalds on Maui in 2004.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org