A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 05:10:37 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gordon Todd Skinner  (Read 9263 times)
nicholascurtis
Citizen

« on: June 28, 2014, 01:36:13 pm »

Gordon Todd Skinner lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma and attended Cascia Hall Preparatory School in the 1980's. According to information online he was able to extract psychedelics from plants at age 16. As he grew older he became a FBI informant and a clandestine chemist. He is currently residing in Joseph Harp Correctional Center for kidnapping charges I believe. Although he was an obvious sociopath, he seems quite amusing. So please share any sort of information, stories, or pictures about this man.

For more information about Gordon Skinner, read this:

http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 01:50:53 pm »

Old news.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
nicholascurtis
Citizen

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:52:42 pm »

Regardless if its old news, I'm sure there are crazy stories no ones ever told about this guy.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 02:04:42 pm »

Regardless if its old news, I'm sure there are crazy stories no ones ever told about this guy.

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=20128.0
nicholascurtis
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 02:08:31 pm »

I was expecting much more information than that. I read he would go around his school giving out drugs to his friends and experimented with them.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 09:57:23 am »

I was expecting much more information than that. I read he would go around his school giving out drugs to his friends and experimented with them.

I was there.  It’s not like he openly handed out psychotropics in the hallways.  Not much else to really tell you other than what’s been published.  I don’t really get the fascination with him.  To me, he’s no different than other sociopaths who liked to control those around them, not unlike Charles Manson.  Just without the murderous streak.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 04:11:52 pm »

He eluded the police helicopter in a 930 Turbo Porsche back in the 80's.....

nicholascurtis
Citizen

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 10:01:47 pm »

I was there.  It’s not like he openly handed out psychotropics in the hallways.  Not much else to really tell you other than what’s been published.  I don’t really get the fascination with him.  To me, he’s no different than other sociopaths who liked to control those around them, not unlike Charles Manson.  Just without the murderous streak.

First off, I'm more fascinated about the events he was involved in. You'd think a lunatic would create enough havoc in Tulsa that there'd be more scary or profound stories out there. Also, you have to admit that its mind-blowing that a sociopath could get away with so many bad things for such a long period of time. Or even for a person to have the type of ambition to do all the crazy things that happened..
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 09:24:39 am »

First off, I'm more fascinated about the events he was involved in. You'd think a lunatic would create enough havoc in Tulsa that there'd be more scary or profound stories out there. Also, you have to admit that its mind-blowing that a sociopath could get away with so many bad things for such a long period of time. Or even for a person to have the type of ambition to do all the crazy things that happened..

These are incidents from 30+ years ago.  There was a small group of guys back then who enjoyed tripping, Todd was more than happy to make his contributions.  Those involved weren’t raving lunatics, they were football and basketball players, and pretty good students for the most part taking advanced science and math.  They all grew out of that, have good careers and families.  There was the one incident of the boarding student who went raving through the dorm one night, but it’s not like he trashed the place and the SWAT team descended on the dorm.

We all partied back then, some were more adventurous, some like myself knew well enough to stay away from white powders and LSD.

I think Skinner’s ambition was to control people then as well as more recently.  Not really that glamorous.  Just a sociopath.  The reason he got away with so much for so long was being a government snitch.  His stepfather was a G-man.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
nicholascurtis
Citizen

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 02:13:32 pm »

I found this...

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8996655

So apparently Skinner did this to more than just one person? I wouldn't be surprised if he did this to people all over the country or even went around to on murder streaks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org