A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 11:22:06 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sam for Sheriff  (Read 11501 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 08:11:14 pm »

Blue Jeans Jenner

Heh...

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 08:20:37 am »

Here’s his Plat Form (sic)

With a Plat Form like that how can he loose?
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2015, 09:12:40 am »

And just like that. Pizza Man is done.

Okay, Friends and Supporters, I have suspended my Campaign for Sheriff, Now that Stanley Glanz has resigned,that means there will be a Special election in 30 days. These guys will have to spend alot of money, to win this job for less than a year.
Then will have to turn around and do it all again in a year. First of all it will be real hard to raise that kind of money in 30 days. Matter of fact it will be almost impossible.
I appreciate all the people that was going to support me, But honestly it's going to be way to hard to try to win this now. I'm finding out every day that I'm not a politican, So I am no longer a candidate for Tulsa County Sheriff.
Again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support and friendship.
You guys are the best friends in the world..
Jim Rice.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2015, 11:26:33 am »

So he already knows there's going to be a special election in 30 days? Has the governor already made and announced that decision? Karen Keith said on a news report that she hoped Governor Fallin would *not* order a special election and wait until the regular election next year to replace Glanz.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 11:29:48 am »

So he already knows there's going to be a special election in 30 days? Has the governor already made and announced that decision? Karen Keith said on a news report that she hoped Governor Fallin would *not* order a special election and wait until the regular election next year to replace Glanz.

He knows the ins...the outs...the ins...
BluePond
Citizen

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 05:00:23 pm »

I have just spent the last hour reading this whole thread and it has been HILARIOUS! I knew from the get go Shotgun Sam's would fail, and Jim would continue to do stupid stuff. Sadly I do know him, all too well I might add. I kind of hoped he would have stayed in the sheriff's race longer, just so that more truths about him would come out. It would have been so entertaining and maybe a good slap in the face for him, to get what he sows.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 09:57:47 am »

I have just spent the last hour reading this whole thread and it has been HILARIOUS! I knew from the get go Shotgun Sam's would fail, and Jim would continue to do stupid stuff. Sadly I do know him, all too well I might add. I kind of hoped he would have stayed in the sheriff's race longer, just so that more truths about him would come out. It would have been so entertaining and maybe a good slap in the face for him, to get what he sows.

Not so fast, Rice says he’s in it to win it.  Oh, and he says he’s run million dollar business’s (into the ground...ahem):

Okay Folks, I know your going to think I have lost my mind, However I'm staying in the Sheriff's race. I didn't realize how many great loyal Friends I really had. Like I have said many many times, I'm not doing this for the money, I want the job.

I promise to make you very proud if you vote for me. I'm going to need everyone's vote.

We're already seeing that the media news groups are only talking to one candidate. So I will have to work extra hard to win this special election.

Just remember this. Just because you work on a police department for 20 years, Does not qualify you to be Sheriff, there's more to running a Sheriff's office then running up and down the streets.

You have to budget for feeding 1300 people a day. And how to budget a week at a time for food and supplies.

I have the experience in running million dollar business's. We need to take the Sheriff's Department and run it like a business. I am the only candidate qualifies to do that.

Please Vote: Jim Rice jr.For Tulsa County Sheriff. Thank you in advance..

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 10:05:22 am »

Geez... yet another "run govt like a business clown...."   Can't we ever get beyond that BS ??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
cynical
Civic Leader

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 10:54:13 am »

Yeah, the "business" is Enron.

Geez... yet another "run govt like a business clown...."   Can't we ever get beyond that BS ??

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 11:31:37 am »

Those gosh-durn " the media news groups"
BluePond
Citizen

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 05:53:07 pm »

Not so fast, Rice says he’s in it to win it.  Oh, and he says he’s run million dollar business’s (into the ground...ahem):

He did run three  businesses into the ground, one of which was in fact a multi million dollar business. He loves to spend money as well. Can you imagine what he would to the budget of the sheriff's office? Fortunately we are too smart to elect him. Yes indeed, this is going to be so much fun to watch.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 06:54:37 am »

His spelling errors and parentheticals make my eyes bleed and now my computer screen is covered in red corrections.

D minus.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 09:04:49 am »

Someone post links, I don't want to Google.
Pink Panther
Citizen

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2015, 05:06:11 am »

And just like that. Pizza Man is done.

Okay, Friends and Supporters, I have suspended my Campaign for Sheriff, Now that Stanley Glanz has resigned,that means there will be a Special election in 30 days. These guys will have to spend alot of money, to win this job for less than a year.
Then will have to turn around and do it all again in a year. First of all it will be real hard to raise that kind of money in 30 days. Matter of fact it will be almost impossible.
I appreciate all the people that was going to support me, But honestly it's going to be way to hard to try to win this now. I'm finding out every day that I'm not a politican, So I am no longer a candidate for Tulsa County Sheriff.
Again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support and friendship.
You guys are the best friends in the world..
Jim Rice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org