A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:36:19 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rhymes with "Stitt"  (Read 42454 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2021, 10:50:46 am »

Are vaccines the only solution you personally will accept?  It seems like vaccines are the only answer you will accept.

Are you really that stupid??   Or is this just your "trolling act" ? 

I accept what works best at any given time.  And am very flexible to change when new information becomes available. 

How about you??   Do YOU accept what is proven to be the most effective??   Or are you still getting your treatment meds at Tractor Supply?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2021, 11:25:29 am »

It appears you are willing to try anything other than a vaccine, including things known to be harmful or at best don't work.

Let me clarify something here.  The FDA didn’t actually consider the mRNA injection to be qualified as a vaccine.  And instead, they wanted to change the definition of vaccine to be able to include the mRNA injection.  By the FDA’s definition the mRNA injection was not a vaccine. 
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2021, 11:46:02 am »

Let me clarify something here.  The FDA didn’t actually consider the mRNA injection to be qualified as a vaccine.  And instead, they wanted to change the definition of vaccine to be able to include the mRNA injection.  By the FDA’s definition the mRNA injection was not a vaccine.  

No.  Here is the story before the MAGA enhancements:

Why did CDC change its definition for ‘vaccine’? Agency explains move as skeptics lurk

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Some people have speculated that the unannounced changes were the CDC’s attempt to hide the fact COVID-19 vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing coronavirus infection. U.S. Representative Thomas Massie (R) of Kentucky said in a popular tweet the CDC has “been busy at the Ministry of Truth.”

However, a CDC spokesperson told McClatchy News the “slight changes in wording over time … haven’t impacted the overall definition.”

The previous definitions could have been “interpreted to mean that vaccines were 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine, so the current definition is more transparent, and also describes the ways in which vaccines can be administered,” the spokesperson said.

“It’s also important to note that the modifications to the definition of ‘vaccine’ don’t change the fact that vaccines and the act of vaccination has prevented millions of illnesses and saved countless lives,” the spokesperson said in an email.

There remains the misconception that COVID-19 vaccines were designed to prevent infections altogether, leading people to believe the vaccines aren’t working as they should when they learn about breakthrough infections among the vaccinated.

But the coronavirus vaccines are doing exactly what they were designed to do, which is to prevent severe disease, including the need for hospitalization, and death — even in the presence of more dangerous versions of the virus such as the delta variant.

While data show the coronavirus shots are preventing infections in many outbreak scenarios, the fact breakthrough infections are happening doesn’t suggest failure, experts say.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 11:48:06 am by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2021, 11:54:54 am »

Let me clarify something here.  The FDA didn’t actually consider the mRNA injection to be qualified as a vaccine.  And instead, they wanted to change the definition of vaccine to be able to include the mRNA injection.  By the FDA’s definition the mRNA injection was not a vaccine.  

Continuing with your Gish Gallop, we all see....

No.  Let me clarify with the Truth!   You are not trying to clarify anything.  You are trying to lie, distort, parse, twist, and spew as much BS as possible.   And still have not answered the question - any of them! ...which is part of the 'script'.

And the lie you are passing right now about 'definition' of a vaccine is one started by David Martin, a financial analyst and self-help entrepreneur who operates a YouTube channel pushing COVID-19 conspiracy theories.   But you already know that.  Probably where you got this particular crock of carp.

Neither the CDC nor the FDA stipulate that vaccines must both provide immunity and block transmission of a virus.   Which you also already know, and yet choose to spew your lies about it.

You are indulging in your Russian Troll moment.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 11:56:38 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2021, 07:36:04 pm »

(CNN)  With less than one month until the Army's deadline to vaccinate its active-duty force, the service will begin barring soldiers who refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19 without an exemption from reenlistment, promotions, and other "favorable personnel actions."

In a memo dated November 16, Army Secretary Christine Wormuth said soldiers who refuse the vaccine would be "flagged," preventing them from "reenlistment, reassignment, promotion, appearance before a semi-centralized promotion board, issuance of awards and decorations" and more.

The Navy and the Marine Corps issued similar guidance last month, paving the way for the discharge of service members who refuse to be vaccinated.
Soldiers who have received an exemption or whose exemption request is pending will not be flagged.

The guidance, which also applies to the Army Reserve and the Army National Guard, was sent as the head of the Oklahoma National Guard finds himself in dispute with the Pentagon for refusing to enforce the vaccine mandate.

The Army's deadline for all active-duty military members to get vaccinated is December 15 while National Guard soldiers are required to be vaccinated by June 30, 2022. Soldiers, including Reserve and Guard, can be flagged even before these deadlines for refusing the vaccine.

"The Soldier will remain flagged until they are fully vaccinated, receive an approved medical or administrative exemption, or are separated from the Army," Wormuth wrote.

A soldier is flagged on the date they make a "final declination" to be immunized after meeting with a medical professional and receiving a second order from a commander to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
Flagged soldiers will also be ineligible for tuition assistance, attending military or civilian schools, and being paid their enlistment bonuses.

Though the Air Force hasn't issued specific guidance about reenlistments or promotions, Secretary Frank Kendall made it clear Thursday that airmen who refuse the vaccine will be discharged.
"The bottom line is that willfully disobeying a lawful order is incompatible with military service and to get a vaccination is a lawful order," Kendall said in a Facebook event when asked about the vaccine mandate.

Last month, the Navy made it clear that it will pursue discharge for any sailors who refuse vaccination without a pending or approved exemption.
"Commands shall not allow Sailors refusing the vaccine to promote or advance, reenlist, or execute orders with the exception of separation orders," the Navy said in a press release in October.
Shortly thereafter, the Marine Corps followed suit, saying in its vaccination guidance that Marines refusing the Covid-19 vaccine without an exemption would be processed for administrative separation.

"A Marine who has not yet been fully vaccinated is not considered worldwide deployable and shall be assigned or reassigned, locally, to billets which account for health risks to the unvaccinated marine and those working in proximity to the Marine," the guidance said.
"Marines refusing the vaccine shall not reenlist or execute order, with the exception of separation orders."

Vaccination requirements for the military have led to a debate between the Pentagon and the commander of the Oklahoma National Guard over the chain of command in the military and the federal government's authority.
Pentagon officials have said that all National Guard members are subject to military readiness requirements, including vaccines, even when they are not called up under federal authority. But Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino has argued that he answers to Oklahoma's Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt who ordered him not to enforce the Pentagon's vaccine mandate, The Washington Post reported.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2021, 11:05:03 pm »

Continuing with your Gish Gallop, we all see....

No.  Let me clarify with the Truth!   You are not trying to clarify anything.  You are trying to lie, distort, parse, twist, and spew as much BS as possible.   And still have not answered the question - any of them! ...which is part of the 'script'.

And the lie you are passing right now about 'definition' of a vaccine is one started by David Martin, a financial analyst and self-help entrepreneur who operates a YouTube channel pushing COVID-19 conspiracy theories.   But you already know that.  Probably where you got this particular crock of carp.

Neither the CDC nor the FDA stipulate that vaccines must both provide immunity and block transmission of a virus.   Which you also already know, and yet choose to spew your lies about it.

You are indulging in your Russian Troll moment.

Seemingly reasonable assumption as even with or without FDA approval, that any medication can be completely effective in treating or preventing any disease with or without undesirable side effects as well.

But as for the refusal to take the vaccine, that’s not just here in the states, which would mean that all of the other countries may or may not have received any memo from the states going either way, but herein, there is a massive protest against the use of the vaccines.  And even some who took the first shot may have not gone back for the rest of the shots or even booster shots.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2021, 12:13:59 pm »

Seemingly reasonable assumption as even with or without FDA approval, that any medication can be completely effective in treating or preventing any disease with or without undesirable side effects as well.

But as for the refusal to take the vaccine, that’s not just here in the states, which would mean that all of the other countries may or may not have received any memo from the states going either way, but herein, there is a massive protest against the use of the vaccines.  And even some who took the first shot may have not gone back for the rest of the shots or even booster shots.

So now you are changing sides?  Reasonable assumption that med can be effective...

Refusal - true, there are Stupid everywhere.   I have a niece whose husband just died from covid about 3 weeks ago.  Her 19 yr old son has had it 3 times in the last 12 months - his overall health is declining every time.   And she had it with him the first time.  She still refuses to vaccinate. 

Just because there is massive protest does NOT mean they have a clue.  And they don't.

whoatown
Activist

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2021, 03:33:14 pm »

So now you are changing sides?  Reasonable assumption that med can be effective...

Refusal - true, there are Stupid everywhere.   I have a niece whose husband just died from covid about 3 weeks ago.  Her 19 yr old son has had it 3 times in the last 12 months - his overall health is declining every time.   And she had it with him the first time.  She still refuses to vaccinate. 

Just because there is massive protest does NOT mean they have a clue.  And they don't.

But just like you stated, there is still no guarantee.. The FDA labels even state on some bottles that they haven’t even evaluated the significance of either treatment or prevention. 

Wait...she caught the virus and survived and still refuses to take the vaccine?  So she survived without the vaccine.  Guess didn’t need it after all.

And then there is the Trusted News Initiative.  All the major news networks and tech monopolies.  Do any of them know what they are talking about or do they read from a script like always?
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2021, 03:36:50 pm »

https://www.ntd.com/texas-covid-19-summit-covid-19-vaccines-are-they-safe-and-effective_703962.html

Doctors speaking about corona virus and vaccines.  Are they safe and effective?
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2021, 04:40:39 pm »

https://www.ntd.com/texas-covid-19-summit-covid-19-vaccines-are-they-safe-and-effective_703962.html

Doctors speaking about corona virus and vaccines.  Are they safe and effective?

NTD.com?   As in "New Tang Dynasty Television"? NDT, along with its sister site, The Epoch Times, is a virulently anti-China propaganda and conspiracy news site owned by the Falun Gong cult that the Chinese government is attempting violently suppress.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2021, 05:20:16 pm »

Wait...she caught the virus and survived and still refuses to take the vaccine?  So she survived without the vaccine.  Guess didn’t need it after all.

And then there is the Trusted News Initiative.  All the major news networks and tech monopolies.  Do any of them know what they are talking about or do they read from a script like always?

Most do survive.   But she was the one that passed it to her kid the first time.   So she didn't really mind sending it around.   And he most likely passed it to his Dad the third time...little bit hard to say since there is a cluster of ignorance surrounding that situation.  That whole thing about get everyone sick then see who is left.

And the boy continues to degrade every time.

whoatown
Activist

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2021, 05:43:17 pm »

Most do survive.   But she was the one that passed it to her kid the first time.   So she didn't really mind sending it around.   And he most likely passed it to his Dad the third time...little bit hard to say since there is a cluster of ignorance surrounding that situation.  That whole thing about get everyone sick then see who is left.

And the boy continues to degrade every time.

I believe my physics teacher said something about gas theory one time.  Something about a free floating molecule.  So if we were to say that corona virus just happens to be floating around until it finds one or more people’s lungs, from that stand point it would be possible that nobody actually spread it to anyone else.  That is just one possibility, rather finite I would think.  It stands that usually all it takes is for one person to catch it and depending on how quickly or how their body responds to it might be difficult in determining if several people caught it at the same time or some other capacity, but usually it seems to be that one person typically passes it onto somebody else.  And by the time somebody realizes that somebody has it, it is usually too late to counter transmission.  
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 05:49:11 pm by whoatown » Logged
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2021, 09:59:54 pm »

NTD.com?   As in "New Tang Dynasty Television"? NDT, along with its sister site, The Epoch Times, is a virulently anti-China propaganda and conspiracy news site owned by the Falun Gong cult that the Chinese government is attempting violently suppress.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Falun-Gong.html

Falun Gong (also called Falun Dafa) is a blend of Buddhism, Taoism, and Chinese Qigong that focuses heavily on meditation and moral thinking. When it first arose in the early 1990s, Falun Gong was given virtually no attention by Chinese authorities. As the practice became more popular, the Communist state came to view it as a threat. Since then, Falun Gong has become another heavily persecuted spiritual system within China.

The term qigong is somewhat generic, as the basic principles are used by several different Eastern spiritual disciplines. Typical approaches to qigong focus on meditation, breath control, and relaxed motion. These practices have been incorporated into Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism. Falun Gong or Falun Dafa is set apart from other forms of qigong by its greater emphasis on morality, rather than mere “life energy.”

Some of the benefits of Falun Gong, supposedly, are only accessible for those who have read the books of the practice’s founder, Li Hongzhi.

Falun Gong has been the recipient of unusually brutal persecution from the Chinese government. This is partly explained by the more “religious” flavor of Falun Gong compared to other styles of qigong. Specific motivation for this aggression is unclear. And yet the ruling government likely considers an emphasis on personal action, rather than group loyalty, combined with a focus on morality, to be politically dangerous. Pacifism, in the same way, is often a trait reviled by oppressive governments, since it implies an unwillingness to fight for the government’s cause. It could be argued, as well, that the three core concepts of Falun Gong or Falun Dafa (Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance) are detrimental, in practice, to the Communist ideal. Practitioners of Falun Gong in China have been imprisoned, tortured, and even killed.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2021, 10:41:13 pm »

So if we were to say that corona virus just happens to be floating around

You could say that but you would be wrong.

whoatown
Activist

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2021, 10:43:17 pm »

https://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/fauci-fully-vaccinated-definition-changing-include-boosters/story?id=81299248

Fauci could change definition of fully vaccinated to include the regimen of boosters.  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org