A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 02:29:48 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't Post on the Discussion Forum?  (Read 3837 times)
AMP
« on: June 28, 2007, 09:49:18 pm »

Try to post on Discussion Forum when logged on, but it does not show me logged on there.  Enter Log in info in post and software complains it is incorrect?  

Says I am logged on in the Forum Chat Forum, but when I switch to Discussion is says LOGIN???

Anyone having similar problems?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 06:56:12 am »

You're experiencing the IE + Snitz + cache problem.

Clear you cache and cookies and everything should be good again.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 08:31:55 am »

better yet:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Internet Explorer is best at nothing.  Its slower, less reliable, more prone security breaches, and doesn't even follow the new HTML and other IP standards.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
flintysooner
Tourist

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:00:10 am »

Happened with my Firefox once.  Had to close it and then reload it.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 09:05:50 am »

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

better yet:

Internet Explorer is best at nothing.  Its slower, less reliable, more prone security breaches, and doesn't even follow the new HTML and other IP standards.

Well that too. I use firefox anyway so I took me awhile wondering what everyone was talking about.
AMP
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 10:23:25 pm »

I have tried using Firefox, have it installed, but it does not work on the majority of web sites I use for business and financials.  Always complains about some program needing to be installed, or the display goes crazy and jumps all over the screen and makes bad noises from the montitor.  So I only tired using it a few times, then went back to IE as it does not seem to have as many problems as Firefox did.  

Plus Firefox does not have all my Favorites Bookmarks that I have added over the past 5 years in this IE version.  Tried the copy thing when I installed it but it only kept the default Windows bookmarks.  Never quite understood the help instructions that came with Firefox either.
AMP
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 10:25:29 pm »

Logged on this morning and everything works fine again. Never changed a thing.
inteller
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 09:01:07 am »

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

better yet:

quit blowing the same old smoke up people's asses.  IE7 equals or bests firefox.  This argument is old and tired.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org