A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 01:21:38 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe housing downtown Tulsa - Secure Parking?  (Read 1701 times)
AMP
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:52:51 pm »

Any safe housing in downtown Tulsa that does not run $900 + per month with secure parking?

Found these, but I believe there must be more options.

http://www.tulsadowntown.org/index.cfm?pageID=52&pageParentIDNew=2

Any suggestions?
AMP
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 01:12:40 am »

Anyone have any experience living or know people that live at the Liberty Towers Condominiums?   I had friends that lived there, but it was back in the early 1990s.  Any reports of what it is like today?  

I know a young couple that are seeking a new location away from their parents homes.  Just thought living downtown in a high rise with gated covered parking would provide a good safe place for a young couple with late model vehicles.
NCTulsan
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 06:10:57 am »

Blair Apartments, 614 S. Elwood Avenue, secure parking and building, balconies, views, convenience, thick walls, and reasonable rents.

TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 06:39:59 am »

quote:
Originally posted by AMP

Anyone have any experience living or know people that live at the Liberty Towers Condominiums?   I had friends that lived there, but it was back in the early 1990s.  Any reports of what it is like today?  

I know a young couple that are seeking a new location away from their parents homes.  Just thought living downtown in a high rise with gated covered parking would provide a good safe place for a young couple with late model vehicles.

I had an old friend who lives there. Anyway, she loved it. I never really asked her what it was like, and I've unfortunately since lost contact with her.

---Robert
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org