A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 10:33:41 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local show info needed!!!  (Read 2079 times)
alienelvis
« on: July 02, 2007, 01:00:51 pm »

I saw this new show on that is filmed locally. It was on at 12:30 saturday night/sunday morning, half an hour after SNL on channel 70. I never watch those channels, but I was flipping through and saw it. It was funnier than SNL was! I didn't catch the name on it, 'cause I came in late. Does anyone know about this? How long has it been on, and where can I watch more? [Smiley][Smiley][Smiley] I put this in another forum too, so sorry if you see it twice!!! [Smiley][Smiley][Smiley]
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 01:04:06 pm »

If this is about biopsy playhouse I'm gonna rochambeau someone.
tulsacyclist
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:18:24 pm »

don't say the name of the show sgrizzle.. that's exactly what they want. this should be deleted and the user banned. =] but.. a rochambeauing sounds like a good idea as well.

mr.jaynes
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 04:11:08 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by alienelvis

I saw this new show on that is filmed locally. It was on at 12:30 saturday night/sunday morning, half an hour after SNL on channel 70. I never watch those channels, but I was flipping through and saw it. It was funnier than SNL was! I didn't catch the name on it, 'cause I came in late. Does anyone know about this? How long has it been on, and where can I watch more? [Smiley][Smiley][Smiley] I put this in another forum too, so sorry if you see it twice!!! [Smiley][Smiley][Smiley]

I'm not in Oklahoma, so I don't get Tulsa TV. Send me a link if it's on the net, and I'll watch it online.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org