A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 12:30:06 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the wholesale market acrossfrom sams?  (Read 4801 times)
brunoflipper
El Presidente
City Father

« on: July 06, 2007, 09:47:42 am »

what is the name of the wholesale/bulk market across the street from sam's on sheridan?

"It costs a fortune to look this trashy..."
"Don't believe in riches but you should see where I live..."

http://www.stopabductions.com/
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 11:27:00 am »

Fadler's Market.

They rock.
lsimmons
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 11:35:23 am »

Agreed. A portion of our July 4th food came from there. Great place.
Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 01:03:22 pm »

Locally owned and operated too!

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 11:46:52 am »

Triple agree!  The burgers are great, fresh, and much less than Sam's.  I've been told they are the supplier to Goldie's.  We've used them for several events and they are always very helpful.  They have a website.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 01:02:38 pm »

I had no idea it was open to the public.  I always assumed it was a wholesaler to food service and grocery.  Gonna have to check that otu.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 01:22:34 pm »

Fadler's is foodservice. They were part of Hale-Halsell originally that went bankrupt. Some locals scronge dup the cash to buy it out and keep it running. They also bought an oklahoma beef company. They opened public counter service and have some stuff on display. Generally you can buy anything in inventory.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 03:17:46 pm »

I finally made it by there at lunch today.  No ****, that place does rock!  They have a great meat counter and produce prices are hard to beat.  They had pre-marinated center-cut filets, NY strips and ribeyes.  Their meat prices put Reasor's to shame, and they all looked like great cuts.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
HoneySuckle
Philanthropist

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 03:21:11 pm »

Do they sell organic meat by chance?  Or is this the regular steroids/anti-biotics type of meats as Walmart?[?]

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 05:14:16 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

Do they sell organic meat by chance?  Or is this the regular steroids/anti-biotics type of meats as Walmart?[?]

Their beef is mainly from "Oklahoma Beef & Provisions" which is a company they bought. I don't know of anything being organic.
inteller
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 08:24:29 pm »

Fadler's kicks donkey.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org