A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 01:29:07 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riverwalk  (Read 1307 times)
citizen72
Civic Leader

« on: August 05, 2007, 03:04:15 pm »

The past weekend my wife and I went over to Riverwalk and watched the movie "Borne Ultimatum" in the theater there. After the movie we bought a aluminum bottled beer at the outdoor stand and set down at a table to watch humanity march by. Had a great time.

My wife wanted an additional aluminum bottle to take home so we asked the bar person if they had an additional one. We were told, "Just a minute and I will get you one." He walked over to the beer storage case and reached in took out a beer, opened it and chugged it down, then handed us the bottle saying, "Here you go."
We just about died with laughter.

^^^^^

"Never a skillful sailor made who always sailed calm seas."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org