A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 04:30:58 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie Sheen= Moron  (Read 8162 times)
bokworker
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 01:04:31 pm »

Heck, my zipper got caught in the down position as I was looking at pics of her....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 01:36:40 pm »

I liked Charlie's explaination for using Fleiss & Cos. uh, services:

"I'm Charlie Sheen.  I can have sex with any woman I want.  I wasn't paying them for sex, I was paying them to leave me alone when it was over."

(loosely paraphrasing)

I dunno, sounds like Denise is a total beotch, that might have been the reason for the extra-curricular activity.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Steve
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 08:00:12 pm »

This topic is a waste of TulsaNow bandwith and should be deleted.
iplaw
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 07:13:13 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

This topic is a waste of TulsaNow bandwith and should be deleted.

Thanks for wasting bandwidth then...
mr.jaynes
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 11:33:02 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

I liked Charlie's explaination for using Fleiss & Cos. uh, services:

"I'm Charlie Sheen.  I can have sex with any woman I want.  I wasn't paying them for sex, I was paying them to leave me alone when it was over."

(loosely paraphrasing)

I dunno, sounds like Denise is a total beotch, that might have been the reason for the extra-curricular activity.

Then again, perhaps Denise Richards wasn't exactly a prize either.

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 12:51:57 pm »

This thread = duh
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 01:43:10 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by carltonplace

This thread = duh

I don't agree.  Charlie Sheen is an actor on the level of John Lithgow and john Lovitz.

I totally bought him as a dude hopped up on the sh** while making out with Jennifer Gray in Ferris Bueller.
iplaw
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 01:56:59 pm »

I mean for crap's sake man...Topper Harley != Duh...maybe adding a picture of the wifey will help the thread.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 03:36:27 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

I mean for crap's sake man...Topper Harley != Duh...maybe adding a picture of the wifey will help the thread.

Damn....zipper.....is.....stuck...gasp...pant....wheeze!!!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 04:10:21 pm »

Well yeah, there's that
mr.jaynes
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 04:03:58 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

quote:

This thread = duh

I don't agree.  Charlie Sheen is an actor on the level of John Lithgow and john Lovitz.

I totally bought him as a dude hopped up on the sh** while making out with Jennifer Gray in Ferris Bueller.

I don't think the comparison holds water. Lithgow is an alumnus of Yale School of Drama, Lovitz is an alum of SNL by way of the Groundlings; one doesn't gain admittance to any of these fantastic training grounds without talent-which Charlie Sheen seems to lack. Face it, if not for the Sheen name, what else would he be doing.

Yeah, and whatever happened to Jennifre Grey (who I doubt would be anywhere without her famous father, Joel "Cabaret" Grey)?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 09:40:48 am »

quote:
Originally posted by mr.jaynes

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

quote:

This thread = duh

I don't think the comparison holds water. Lithgow is an alumnus of Yale School of Drama, Lovitz is an alum of SNL by way of the Groundlings; one doesn't gain admittance to any of these fantastic training grounds without talent-which Charlie Sheen seems to lack. Face it, if not for the Sheen name, what else would he be doing.

Yeah, and whatever happened to Jennifre Grey (who I doubt would be anywhere without her famous father, Joel "Cabaret" Grey)?

The Lithgow/Lovitz thing is a reference to an SNL skit..."I WAS ACTING!!"

Grey played herself in a shortlived sitcom a few years back.  Due to the snoz being lopped off in a plastic surgery redo, she was hard to recognize.  I believe her last talked about appearance was at a Dirty Dancing reunion.

I don't believe she was carrying a watermelon.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org