A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:24:41 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Nasty Bad Boy Repug  (Read 9032 times)
iplaw
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 02:50:49 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

quote:
Originally posted by Cubs

Yeah because all Republicans are sickos and Democrats never do anything wrong .... give me a break!

Yep Cubs...Nothing to see here!!!

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/08/28/poor-sf-family-coincidentally-donates-45k-to-hillary-on-same-days-as-rich-businessman/

What is it with the Clintons and Asian campaign contributors...

Hey Guido, how much you want to bet the Asian contributors were calling up to Barney Frank's condo looking for companionship.

Only if it was THIS asian...

Oh, Hellooooo....
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 03:12:26 pm »

Off topic deleted. Makes the following statement kind of random now...

Typing in caps on the net is considered yelling....

Global Moderator
Civic Leader

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 04:16:34 pm »

This thread has been reverted to a neutral title.

I have sanitized off topic areas, deleting the replies that were off topic was less destructive than locking the thread.  Please do not let personal issues destroy the discussion on this topic.

aoxamaxoa
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 06:36:07 pm »

Larry Craig is pale in comparison to TNF editors, moderators, and administrators.

No poster should trust confidentiality here.

They have disclosed my name, my moniker and my password to others on and off the board.

YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!!
Admin
Administrator
Philanthropist

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 07:15:48 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by aoxamaxoa

Larry Craig is pale in comparison to TNF editors, moderators, and administrators.

They have disclosed my name, my moniker and my password to others on and off the board.

YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!!

We have discussed this in email and I am happy to discuss it with you further. Your password is encrypted and while I can change it, I can't view it. As to what happened to your thread title, I have only been on for the past few minutes so I can't address that issue.

Keep it on topic and we'll talk later.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 07:53:13 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

quote:
Originally posted by aoxamaxoa

YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!!

We have discussed this in email and I am happy to discuss it with you further. Your password is encrypted and while I can change it, I can't view it. As to what happened to your thread title, I have only been on for the past few minutes so I can't address that issue.

Keep it on topic and we'll talk later.

Mista Moderator....I changed the title this time...and added the link at the top because I find the denials hillarious as I do the way he charged PRESIDENT Clinton in '99.

Politics is a dirty business. I know. Today, on this very thread, I was the victim.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 08:05:23 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

quote:
Originally posted by Cubs

Yeah because all Republicans are sickos and Democrats never do anything wrong .... give me a break!

Yep Cubs...Nothing to see here!!!

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/08/28/poor-sf-family-coincidentally-donates-45k-to-hillary-on-same-days-as-rich-businessman/

What is it with the Clintons and Asian campaign contributors...

Hey Guido, how much you want to bet the Asian contributors were calling up to Barney Frank's condo looking for companionship.

Only if it was THIS asian...

Oh, Hellooooo....

OMG!!!

BTW, did you see Takei on the Shatner Roast?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
iplaw
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2007, 07:17:30 am »

^^  Nope.  I'm sure it was great.  I love the shat.
grahambino
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2007, 10:38:47 am »

You dont think they had a plainclothes cop planted in the men's room a reason?
they suspected and knew that hanky panky was going on. so the cops obviously know the signs that these guys will give to each other.

Mr. Craig just happened to do 3 or 4 during his trip to the mens room...coincidentally.  

Im not sure about you guys, but I have never peered through the crack of a closed stall.  I have never moved my foot into contact w/ the person's foot in the next stall, i have never reached under the stall at a guy next to me, either.  

If i see a guy peering through the crack when im in a stall, he's going to get a plainly audible 'pancakes are you looking at?' out of me.

so many instantly give a cop the benefit of the doubt (i.e. killing a suspect in 'self defense')...but...this is different somehow, right?  

Furthermore, you don't think the timing of this is at all suspect?  Lots of big stories in the news so far this week, they're hoping to do some damage control.
booWorld
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 03:28:33 am »

Never mind getting that I-35 bridge inspected and repaired; there are potties to be patrolled at the airport!  

Priorities, priorities....
FOTD
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 12:05:54 am »

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/226703.html

They are telling their stories now because they are offended by Craig's denials, including his famous statement, "I am not gay, I never have been gay." Those words, spoken on live national TV on Aug. 28, are now memorialized on a just-released-for-Christmas Talking Senator Larry Craig Action Figure.

uh oh
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 10:23:14 am »

Bumping your old threads Aox?  I thought you were banned for life.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 01:04:53 pm »

quote:

Looks like his threads were all altered.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~Bertrand Russell
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 01:54:18 pm »

If by "altered" you mean moderated and by "all" you mean his obnoxious ones containing personal insults, personal information, and conspiracy theories - then yes.

In most places, trying to go around a ban just results in another ban.  Your lucky the mods around here see fit to let you continue your charade for some reason, in spite of their legendary hostility towards AOX alone.  I figured you would try to keep a lower profile this time but it looks like your already heading in the right direction!

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 06:52:01 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

quote:

Looks like his threads were all altered.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~Bertrand Russell

Good timing FOTD:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1203072senate1.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org