A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 04:31:52 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BE CAREFUL  (Read 13019 times)
aoxamaxoa
« on: August 28, 2007, 06:52:54 pm »

Do not for one moment think you as a poster are privacy protected. This forum is corrupt.

When you have outside citizens stop you to tell you who you are on TNF, there is a breach. This person told me as much.

When you have them give you a password and then lock you out from changing the password be real careful. Today, someone changed my thread on politics. They hacked my privacy using my password.

Be careful. If you tell the truth you will not only get attacked, you will get defamation of character.

It smacks of political trickery....but far worse. It smacks of breaking their own rules.

booWorld
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 07:45:41 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by aoxamaxoa

This forum is corrupt.

This saddens me to see a post such as this one.

I don't mind reading opinions opposed to mine, but some people can't handle dissent.

Admin
Administrator
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 09:22:42 pm »

You change your password here:
http://tulsanow.org/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=goEdit

It is impossible to block you from changing your password.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 10:26:17 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

You change your password here:
http://tulsanow.org/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=goEdit

It is impossible to block you from changing your password.

Pointless.....there is trouble in forum city
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 06:17:43 am »

I don't know what you are saying AOX, but I have tended to stop believing you on this.

You keep ranting about people changing your password, but no one has.

You keep saying that they change or delete your posts, but you make personal attacks and moderators are trying to keep it civil.

You keep ranting about how the forum is unfair, yet the other 1,600 registered posters seem to have no problem.

You say that your identity has been given out, yet most of us don't try to hide our identity and are ok with people knowing who we are.

Is someone forcing you to be on this forum?

Pardon me for being so judgemental since I have never met you, but your rants about everything here being unfair has me worried for you and your mental state.

Lighten up. Listen to some happy Grateful Dead tunes (I always like Ripple...or Tennesee Jed).

The forum is just a blank wall for each of us to add our graffiti. Turn the can around and stop spraying yourself in the face.

Power is nothing till you use it.
iplaw
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 07:25:52 am »

quote:

That's a fantastic question.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 07:45:51 am »

AOX - if it quells your fears any,  I have run message boards on several different software platforms and currently operate one on a very similar platform... on all of them, even the head administrator (the person with direct access to the install files) cannot see what your password is, read your PMs, or stop you from changing your password.

They can edit/delete threads, change your password/delete/lock your account, add customer titles (psssst admins, some of us have no custom titles), and a few other things that do not relate to your account nor posts.

So while they could have changed your thread title, they CANNOT lock your password.  And what defamation do you speak of?  

If someone changed your thread title it sounds like you have a gripe.  But even then, I do not know what it would warrant this meltdown.  The title was changed to "Another partisan AOX thread"  (or something similar anyway).  That's not particularly insulting and certainly not defamation.  Couldn't you have just changed it back, made a comment that it was not appreciated and PM'd an admin?

This fit has led me to conclude that you are trying to get banned so you can then cry "poor me.  Look how unfair the world is to me."  What good does that accomplish?  You made your point, calm down and get back to your nay saying on Tulsa.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 08:01:28 am »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

I don't know what you are saying AOX, but I have tended to stop believing you on this.

You keep ranting about people changing your password, but no one has.

You keep saying that they change or delete your posts, but you make personal attacks and moderators are trying to keep it civil.

You keep ranting about how the forum is unfair, yet the other 1,600 registered posters seem to have no problem.

You say that your identity has been given out, yet most of us don't try to hide our identity and are ok with people knowing who we are.

Pardon me for being so judgemental since I have never met you, but your rants about everything here being unfair has me worried for you and your mental state.

Lighten up. Listen to some happy Grateful Dead tunes (I always like Ripple...or Tennesee Jed).

The forum is just a blank wall for each of us to add our graffiti. Turn the can around and stop spraying yourself in the face.

No matter what I say here, I am always lying.

The password was not changed. It was stolen or fed.

The personal info on me has been leaked to participants and non-participants.

It's a real simple comment RM and it goes like this....

DO NOT TRUST THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS FORUM.

And it's intended for those outside the little cartel that runs it and that ruins it.

Continue on with the name calling, the dismissive bull****, and the personal attacks.

It's all the cartel knows how to do...

BTW, it occured on a political thread because Repugs can't deal with their own hypocrisy....

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 08:08:03 am »

I have come to the conclusion that this forum is not for you.

Here is a forum that you might like better. It is full of democrats, almost all of which hide their identity, who bash republicans almost every post.

It is mostly unmoderated and allows personal attacks.

I think you will like it.

http://64.176.73.100/OKDemocrat/index.html

Power is nothing till you use it.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 08:11:45 am »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

I have come to the conclusion that this forum is not for you.

Here is a forum that you might like better. It is full of democrats, almost all of which hide their identity, who bash republicans almost every post.

It is mostly unmoderated and allows personal attacks.

I think you will like it.

http://64.176.73.100/OKDemocrat/index.html

A perfect example of the cover up underway.....way to go RM, you must be part of the certel of TNF bullies...

I will not be swift boated by you either....

And remember if you are reading this, the TNF cartel will leak your identity if you become more than they can handle.....

They will go to great lengths to **** with you....
mspivey
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 08:13:51 am »

If people hide behind fake names so they can say hurtful things without fear of repercussions, I have little sympathy for them when they are unmasked. If you have an opinion, you should be willing to post your name.

My name is Mike Spivey
iplaw
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 08:14:20 am »

Why is this guy still being allowed to post here?  What does it take to actually get you booted from this forum?
MichaelC
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 08:17:12 am »

quote:
Originally posted by aoxamaxoa

No matter what I say here, I am always lying.

Dude, it truly would be best to move on.  I don't mind throwing myself out there to help potentially save your butt when you're right.

But otherwise, you're kind of on your own.
MichaelC
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 08:20:42 am »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

Why is this guy still being allowed to post here?  What does it take to actually get you booted from this forum?

Why single him out?   Why not you?  Why not any of the 15 other folks that post crazy threads?  

They can take him out whenever they want.  Since someone in the Mod core started this, it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

The better question is:  Why is this thread still here?  Are we planning on dragging this out for days?
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 08:38:43 am »

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelC

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

Why single him out?   Why not you?  Why not any of the 15 other folks that post crazy threads?  

They can take him out whenever they want.  Since someone in the Mod core started this, it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

The better question is:  Why is this thread still here?  Are we planning on dragging this out for days?

I thought you were leaving.....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org