A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 01:27:15 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In imputation of KFAQ  (Read 6298 times)
Wrinkle
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 10:48:06 am »

TULSA WORLD RETRACTS COMMENTS

Seems the World didn't care for discussion in the comments section of this particular article, only wishing their viewpoint this time. Not only have all existing Comments been removed, the entire Commenting section is disabled.

Of course.

Personally, I'd like to thank KFAQ for providing the ONLY political discussion in this city.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 11:03:13 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinkle

Seems the World didn't care for discussion in the comments section of this particular article, only wishing their viewpoint this time. Not only have all existing Comments been removed, the entire Commenting section is disabled.

Of course.

Personally, I'd like to thank KFAQ for providing the ONLY political discussion in this city.

Political discussion?

A discussion usually entails two sides being talked about, they present one side only. And on top of that the hosts on that station are proven grandstanding liars. . They replaced DelGiornio with Chris “I thought I had an MBA” Medlock knowing full well he’s full of crap. Shows how little the station that is “standing up for what’s right” really doesn’t give a damn about the truth.
Wrinkle
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 11:18:21 am »

quote:
Originally posted by swake

quote:

Of course.

Political discussion?

A discussion usually entails two sides being talked about, they present one side only. And on top of that the hosts on that station are proven grandstanding liars. . They replaced DelGiornio with Chris “I thought I had an MBA” Medlock knowing full well he’s full of crap. Shows how little the station that is “standing up for what’s right” really doesn’t give a damn about the truth.

Shall we apply the same logic/criteria to the World Editorial Board? For that matter, the entire 'news' department?

Wrinkle
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 11:26:04 am »

quote:

quote:

Of course.

Political discussion?

Isn't this the same kind of rhetoric which resulted in a lawsuit? And, don't you work for the World?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:43 am »

quote:

quote:

quote:

Of course.

Political discussion?

Isn't this the same kind of rhetoric which resulted in a lawsuit? And, don't you work for the World?

Absoultely not.

I in no way work for the World. And, Medlock with his MBA and DelGiornio with the Riverside Airport issues most certainly are proven liars.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 12:02:56 pm »

I think a good example of the current “truthfulness” of current hosts of KFAQ was while my power was out I listed to a lot of channel 6 and KRMG,  but twice I tuned into KFAQ.

The first time they were laughing and railing on the governor for being in Hawaii when the storm hit. They conveniently left out the fact that he was there for the December 7th opening of the USS Oklahoma Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Did they lie? No, but they certainly weren’t being truthful.

The second time they were railing on the mayor, wanting to know where she was and why she was silent during a city emergency. Again, I spent most of my time listening to channel six and KRMG where I heard her press conferences and statements multiple times a day. Again, she wasn’t on their station (why would she be?) so they may not have been really lying, but they certainly weren’t presenting the whole truth of the situation.

It took all of like seven total minutes of listening for them to tell less than the whole truth in these example, combined. It's not like I listened all day and heard these, each was right on tuning in.

Tell me again about how the station where they are “standing up for what’s right” is a place to hear the whole and real truth of a subject?

Wrinkle
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 12:05:21 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Of course.

Political discussion?

Absoultely not.

I in no way work for the World. And, Medlock with his MBA and DelGiornio with the Riverside Airport issues most certainly are proven liars.

Ahh, but your brush was broad, and Mr. Medlock's title is "Co-Host".

And, there are other timeslots with other hosts.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 12:13:00 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Of course.

Political discussion?

Absoultely not.

Ahh, but your brush was broad, and Mr. Medlock's title is "Co-Host".

And, there are other timeslots with other hosts.

Then I am glad to retract and clarify my statement. Some of the (co)hosts are proven liars.

Was KFAQ as interested in setting the record straight or did it take over a year of litigation for them to agree to just tell the truth?
Wrinkle
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:08 pm »

quote:

I think a good example of the current “truthfulness” of current hosts of KFAQ was while my power was out I listed to a lot of channel 6 and KRMG,  but twice I tuned into KFAQ.

The first time they were laughing and railing on the governor for being in Hawaii when the storm hit. They conveniently left out the fact that he was there for the December 7th opening of the USS Oklahoma Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Did they lie? No, but they certainly weren’t being truthful.

The second time they were railing on the mayor, wanting to know where she was and why she was silent during a city emergency. Again, I spent most of my time listening to channel six and KRMG where I heard her press conferences and statements multiple times a day. Again, she wasn’t on their station (why would she be?) so they may not have been really lying, but they certainly weren’t presenting the whole truth of the situation.

It took all of like seven total minutes of listening for them to tell less than the whole truth in these example, combined. It's not like I listened all day and heard these, each was right on tuning in.

Tell me again about how the station where they are “standing up for what’s right” is a place to hear the whole and real truth of a subject?

Well, you would have to listen to more than snipettes, out of context. Try tuning in for a full hour sometime.

And, it was pretty halarious of the Governor trying to find a way to delay his return long enough to finish his taxpayer-paid Hawaiian vaction. Besides, it was cold and icy here.

Wrinkle
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 12:25:43 pm »

Swake Quote: "I am glad"

Me too. Especially since some of those hosts have enough financial clout to own your mortgage, your children and the rest of your working days.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 12:38:23 pm »

quote:

Me too. Especially since some of those hosts have enough financial clout to own your mortgage, your children and the rest of your working days.

Oh Chris, I didn't know you cared

You going to go "out" my name again on your blog?
Wrinkle
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 06:23:57 pm »

quote:

quote:

Oh Chris, I didn't know you cared

You going to go "out" my name again on your blog?

Appears you remain in a constant cloud of confusion.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org